Heavenly Spa by Westin™
Etiquette & Policy
- We open from 8 am to 12 midnight.
- Spa guests must be a minimum of 16 years old.
- We recommend that you book your spa treatments in advance, however if you walk in we will try our best to accommodate you.
- If you have a reservation and find yourself unable to keep an appointment or if you need to reschedule your appointment, we’d appreciate the courtesy of notifying us at least 6 hours in advance to avoid being charged 50% for any appointment or service not used.
- Arriving late will shorten your spa treatment. The treatment must end on time to prevent further delays, regardless of how late you start.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to check in and unwind in our lounge. We have lockers for your personal belongings and you will also provide with spa attire including a robe/slippers and underwear (you may choose to use your own underwear).
- Before your massage begins tell your therapist any areas to be avoided, if you have any medical condition or any concern (high blood pressure, pregnancy, allergy to essential oils).
- During your massage let your therapist know if you would like the pressure to be increased or decreased.
- For your comfort and privacy, throughout any of your treatment, non-treated areas will be draped with a sheet.
- You can enjoy your treatment with your partner or friend in our spa suite.
- All treatments are suitable for men and women.
- Ladies in times of menstruation may not use bathtub.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Spa.