The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali Introduces Revolutionary Tangent™ At Westin To Assist Business Travelers In Working Well On The Road
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali Now Offers Highly Functional, Technology Driven Workspace Available to Book at a Moment’s Notice
Today, The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali introduces an innovative new workspace concept designed to offer business travelers a place to work efficiently and comfortably on the road. Modeled to support today’s mobile traveler, Tangent™ at Westin is an interconnected workspace that features media:scape by Steelcase technology, video conferencing, seamless connectivity and collaboration areas. Westin introduced the revolutionary concept last year and recently announced the global roll out of the successful program to more than 40 hotels worldwide. As part of the global brand-wide initiative, The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali invites guests to utilize Tangent for small impromptu meetings that can be booked by the hour, at a moment’s notice.
“It is a great opportunity to be chosen as the first hotel in the Asia Pacific region to pilot Tangent. Given our strong conference business base, this is the perfect initiative to support the urgent last minute meetings that often arise during our MICE events that we host here at the resort and convention center. Many of our function rooms are booked months in advance so Tangent provides a convenient alternative where travelers can meet in a thoughtfully designed environment that is conducive to business,” comments Mr. Bipan Kapur, Managing Director of The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali.
The new flexible workspace reinvents the small meetings model and has proven highly successful – receiving rave reviews and high usage from both guests and neighboring businesses in pilot hotel locations. With a small footprint of 300 square feet or less, Tangent is a turn-key business and meeting solution that features:
• media:scape by Steelcase technology that offers an interactive space for participants to access and share digital information quickly and seamlessly. Video conferencing is also available at a four person seated workspace.
• HD LCD televisions, printer, sound system, Xbox 360® for games or DVDs.
• Floor-to-ceiling white boards and fully stocked office supplies offer convenience and promote collaboration. Also features refreshments and light snacks.
• Wired and wireless internet for no additional fee. Flexible outlets are also located throughout the space allowing devices to power up regardless of location.
• Privacy for groups of up to four to conduct small group meetings or hold calls and teleconferences.
• Quick, impromptu online bookings from anywhere at www.westin.com/tangent